Dr. Goldsamt and our entire staff are committed to keeping our patients and staff healthy and safe. We take this Pandemic very seriously and we want to make you aware of the measures we have taken throughout our practice to make your visits safe.
- Our entire staff wears masks
- Our dental assistants wear masks, gloves, and gowns
- Our orthodontic tools are heat sterilized in one of the top sterilizers on the market; the RH Pro-11. This is the same sterilizer used in hospitals and emergency rooms
- We have installed Merv13 air filters which provide hospital level air quality and filtration
- Our treatment rooms and chairs are sanitized after each patient
- We have added protective guard barriers in our waiting room between seating
- We have placed outdoor chairs in front of our office if you are more comfortable waiting outdoors
- Our counter tops and bathrooms are sanitized multiple times per day and more based on patient activity
- We ask all our patients screening questions prior to be admitted to the treatment room
- All patients have their temperature taken prior to being seated
- We will continue to re-evaluate our protective measures in an effort to keep everyone safe!
Below are pictures of some of the measures we have implemented for your safety :